Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £4.95Trending at £6.92
- £12.64Trending at £15.90
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the analysis and design of precision temperature sensors in CMOS IC technology, focusing on so-called smart temperature sensors, which provide a digital output signal that can be readily interpreted by a computer. The text shows how temperature characteristics can be used to obtain an accurate digital temperature reading.
- Author BiographyProf. Johan Huijsing has (co) authored and edited over 20 books with Springer / Kluwer. Dr. Michiel Pertijs graduated cum laude for his PhD work on the Temperature Sensor
- Author(s)Johan H. Huijsing,Micheal A.P. Pertijs
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 292 p.
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.