CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures double-sided cards featuring a-z and the other phonemes and spelling patterns in the Letterland Teacher's Guide . This title serves as a tool for focusing on phonemic awareness, role-play, language development activities and word building.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight509 g
- Width180 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains 85 copies of Cards
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.