All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.31
- £8.31Trending at £9.95
- £11.00Trending at £11.82
- £10.77Trending at £12.23
- £10.71Trending at £13.99
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
- £4.03Trending at £4.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn the crab spider, Misumena vatia, Douglass Morse and his colleagues found an ideal species on which to test basic questions associated with lifetime fitness. This book recounts various discoveries that moves outward from individuals to communities to ecosystems, and concludes by suggesting directions for future research in spider biology.
- Author BiographyDouglass H. Morse is Hermon Carey Bumpus Professor of Biology Emeritus, Brown University, and the author of Behavioral Mechanisms in Ecology (978-0-674-06461-4 - GBP 15.95 - Pbk).
- Author(s)Douglass H. Morse
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note49 line illustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.