All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)J. Patrice McSherry
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, facsims.
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 What Was Operation Condor? Chapter 2 Cold War Security Coordination: The Global Context Chapter 3 Operation Condor's Structures and Functioning: The Parallel State in Operation Chapter 4 Condor's Killing Machine: Phase II Transnational Operations Chapter 5 Phase III: Condor's Assassination Capability Chapter 6 Commanders and Operatives of Condor Chapter 7 The Central American Connection Chapter 8 Conclusions
- Author BiographyJ. Patrice McSherry is professor of political science and director of the Latin American & Caribbean Studies Program at Long Island University.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.