CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for practicing internists, PCPs, hospitalists, nurse practitioners, endocrinologists, and those healthcare providers who are concerned about the diabetes epidemic, this title gives a historical perspective on diabetes prevention, examines its public health implications, and explores diabetes prevention initiatives.
- Author(s)Michael I. Bergman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.