All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Synergetics
- Series Part/Volume Number69
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Illustrations, color; XII, 234 p. 2 illus. in color.
- Weight387 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJames B. Kadtke,Yurii A. Kravtsov
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Time Series Analysis: The Search for Determinism.- Method to Discriminate Against Determinism in Time Series Data.- Observing and Predicting Chaotic Signals: Is 2% Noise Too Much?.- A Discriminant Procedure for the Solution of Inverse Problems for Non-stationary Systems.- Classifying Complex, Deterministic Signals.- 3 Dynamical Modeling and Forecasting Algorithms.- Strategy and Algorithms of Dynamical Forecasting.- Parsimony in Dynamical Modeling.- The Bifurcation Paradox: The Final State Is Predictable If the Transition Is Fast Enough.- 4 Prediction of Biological Systems.- Models and Predictability of Biological Systems.- Limits of Predictability for Biospheric Processes.- 5 Analysis and Forecasting of Financial Data.- The Application of Wave Form Dictionaries to Stock Market Index Data.- 6 Socio-Political and Global Problems.- Messy Futures and Global Brains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.