Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2006, examines the theory and practice of weather and climate predictability for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyTim N. Palmer is Head of the Probability Forecasting and Diagnostics Division at the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF). Renate Hagedorn is the education officer for the ECMWF research department.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note330 b/w illus. 14 colour illus.
- Weight1602 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byRenate Hagedorn,Tim Palmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.