Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Predicting Market Success Predicting Market Success has come at the right time for major companies. The value of understanding the dimensions of your brand's unique appeal and strength of preference is indispensable for brand strategy today. This book is well worth your time. -Joseph T.
- Author BiographyRobert Passikoff, phD, is a world-renowned leader in the development of predictive marketing metrics, and the founder and President of Brand Keys, Inc., a brand marketing consultancy with a track record of big brand success. He is an adjunct associate professor at New York University and a contributing editor for Brandweek and Chief Marketer.
- Author(s)Robert Passikoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.