All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £17.02Trending at £17.27
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.76
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the specific aspects of prosody, focusing on how to predict the prosodic information from linguistic text, and how to exploit the predicted prosodic knowledge for various speech applications. This book discusses proposed methods along with techniques for the acquisition and incorporation of prosodic knowledge for developing speech systems.
- Author(s)K. Sreenivasa Rao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering / Springerbriefs in Speech Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, biography
- Weight229 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.