All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.10Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses model building and evaluation across disciplines, by means of an exact path integral for transferring information from observations to a model of the observed system. Offers examples in geosciences, nonlinear electrical circuits and more.
- Author BiographyHenry Abarbanel is a new member of the Springer Complexity Board. He is a Professor of Physics at UCSD in La Jolla, CA. http://neurograd.ucsd.edu/faculty/detail.php?id=19
- Author(s)Henry Abarbanel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleUnderstanding Complex Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 91 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.