CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.33Trending at £10.64
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionBy guiding in the application of techniques and tools for predicting ADMET outcomes in drug candidates, Predictive ADMET offers a road map for drug discovery scientists to generate effective and safe drugs for unmet medical needs.
- Author BiographyJianling Wang is the Cambridge Head of Discovery ADME at Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research. He has published over 40 journal papers, reviews, and book chapters and lectured at over 30 scientific conferences and courses. Laszlo Urban is the Executive Director for Preclinical Safety Profiling at Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research. He has over 10 years of experience in academia and 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry. Among Dr. Urban s publications are over 120 peer-reviewed scientific papers, 3 books including Hit and Lead Profiling: Identification and Optimization of Drug-like Molecules (Wiley, 2009).
- Author(s)Jianling Wang,Laszlo Urban
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight996 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.