All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a process called Predictive Evaluation (PE) enables practitioners to provide executives with compelling training data around the success of training in the three areas of Intention, Adoption, and Impact.
- Author BiographyDavid Basarab is the founder of V.A.L.E. Consulting, a training and learning evaluation consultancy, and co-author of The Training Evaluation Process. David's work focuses on learning and training strategies. David has decades of experience in learning and managing the education of global executives and has designed and taught programs for leadership and general management, sales training and customer software applications. In 2005, David was awarded the 2005 Learning Innovation Award from Chief Learning Officer Magazine and was featured in a Wall Street Journal article on using business simulations in leadership development. David also led the Pitney Bowes Employee Development and Performance organization for U.S. sales to a top ranking as one of Training magazine's Top 100 for 2005. Foreword authors Donald and James Kirkpatrick are the authors of Implementing the Four Levels, and Transferring Learning to Behavior.
- Author(s)David J. Basarab
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byDonald L. Kirkpatrick,James D. Kirkpatrick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.