CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an overview of hydrocode technology, applicable to a variety of industries and areas of engineering design. It successfully blends crash simulations with hydrocode technology, and offers an explanation of the fundamental code components.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 colour tables, biography
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byStefan Hiermaier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.