CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a conversation analysis of children's arguments, revealing disputing as a highly ordered, rule-governed activity, even amongst very young children. This book provides a theoretical discussion of work in conversation analysis and speech act theory dealing with moves in disputes.
- Author BiographyDr Amelia Church is Lecturer in Education at the University of Melbourne, Australia. She was previously Lecturer in Childhood Studies at the University of Wales, Swansea. She has worked as Research Fellow at the Education Foundation and the Schools Innovation Commission in Victoria, Australia, and is a conbritutor to the Longitudinal Study of Australian Children, an ongoing project at the Australian Institute of Family Studies.
- Author(s)Amelia Church
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleDirections in Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 2 tables & 2 figures
- Weight688 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Dave Francis,Dr. Stephen Hester,Dr. Andrew Carlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.