All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £8.56Trending at £8.96
- £21.79Trending at £23.69
- £15.72Trending at £17.33
- £16.64Trending at £18.90
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.92
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on papers presented at the TRENTO 2009 International Workshop on Preferences and Decisions, this volume covers recent research in preference modeling and decision theory, and brings together some of the world's leading experts in this field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number257
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 414 p.
- Weight892 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMassimo Squillante,Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira,Ronald R. Yager,Salvatore Greco
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.