Pregnancy Your Questions Answered by Christoph Lees, Grainne McCartan (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by parrot_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 900 questions and answers on various aspects of having a baby, this title provides the information you need to know from conception right up until your baby's first six weeks. It also provides you with guidance on pregnancy and birth.
- Author BiographyDr Christoph Lees MD, MRCOG, BSc is a Consultant in Obstetrics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Addenbrokes' Hospital in Cambridge. His particular interest is in dealing with high-risk pregnancies. He has edited the well-known text book Ten Teachers Obstetrics and published many research papers. Grainne McCarten RGN, RM, BScHons, MA worked as a general nurse in Northern Ireland and as a midwife in hospital and community settings in London. She is a qualified reflexologist, family planning nurse and aromatherapist.
- Author(s)Christoph Lees,Grainne McCartan
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/10/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.93
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £17.64Trending at £20.28
- £11.81Trending at £12.55
- £8.72Trending at £10.99
- £18.68Trending at £25.59
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.