All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis week-by-week guide to what is happening to you and your baby, (with cartoons and no bossy-boots rules) covers preparing for pregnancy and your baby, what tests are like and what they are for, choosing where to give birth, crying, eating, weeing and working, blokes, bosoms and busybodies.
- Author BiographyKaz Cooke is an Australian author, newspaper columnist, cartoonist and mother. She does not live in a rustic French farmhouse with a frightfully artistic husband, and, what's more, there appears to be some mashed banana in her hair.
- Author(s)Kaz Cooke
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/04/2006
- Content Notecartoons, index
- Weight726 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
Most relevant reviews
- spruceyzx05 May, 2016by
Honest pregnancy book, well worth reading
This was one of the few pregnancy books I read that was truthful, funnily written and captivating. Made me laugh, made me cry . Very informative and definitely recommended
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- sho26512 May, 2014by
Informative - like a good friend
This book became my best friend during my pregnancy some 10 years ago - most of the info is still current, as not much changes. It's informative, but not scary, very funny and a good read even for your partner.Everything you want to know is answered. I gave my book to my sister. Now everytime I know a friend is pregnant I get her a copy of this book,when she is finished with it,tell her to pass it on to another mum to be. It's truely a brilliant point of reference and a good friend in a book!!
- jaysoncunningha...17 Sep, 2011by
Excellent easy reading.
Excellent book. I am really enjoying reading the book slowly week by week. This book is good for your first pregnancy as it's a great guide to help you through the weeks ahead.
- cheekychelsea6927 Jun, 2011by
amazing book really put me at ease about the whole pregnancy thing, love the saying she uses aswell " we cant just say oops we lost it like we were careless and left it in safeways car park"
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £14.66Trending at £18.94
- £8.99Trending at £10.98
- £11.33Trending at £11.51
- £12.99Trending at £13.68
- £13.52Trending at £18.99
- £11.58Trending at £12.97
- £10.06Trending at £12.38