CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £14.62Trending at £18.94
- £8.99Trending at £10.98
- £11.33Trending at £15.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.99
- £13.52Trending at £18.99
- £11.58Trending at £12.99
- £9.96Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionEvery expectant mum needs sound basic advice on what to expect from her pregnancy. Written by a long-time childbirth educator, and author of Positively Pregnant (New Holland), this book offers comprehensive advice on what to expect and how to cope with the challenges and changes of pregnancy and birth. It includes coverage of postpartum topics.
- Author BiographyTina Otte is a qualified nurse/midwife. She is an internationally certified childbirth educator, specialist pre-natal exercise instructor, certified baby massage instructor, specialist editor for Your Pregnancy magazine and has presented many workshops on pregnancy and exercise. She is the owner and director of the Family & Child Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, and has been working with childbearing couples and childrearing families for 20 years. She has worked with over 14,000 families. She is a mother of two adult daughters. Dr Steve Smith is Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the Chesterfield and North Derbyshire District General Hospital NHS Trust, in Chesterfield, England.
- Author(s)Tina Otte
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/06/2007
- Content Noteillustrations, 200 colour photos
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.