All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures prehistoric projects which support the National Curriculum, along with step-by-step instructions and full colour illustrations. The ten projects include a recipe for lava lollies, a map, a timeline of prehistoric discoveries, a glossary and a pronunciation guide.
- Author BiographySteve Weatherill:I trained in animation at the RCA and in a past life worked in advertising and drew a strip cartoon for the FT. With my wife, Sue, joint author of many of my books, and my two sons, I live in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside with a flock of geese, the inspiration for my picture book character Baby Goz (published by Frances Lincoln). I like to think that the humour I inject into my books makes sure that both children and adults enjoy them. For b small, with my wife, I have written the Crafty History Series and the Read & Play series. You might also catch me touring the UK with my 'roadshow', introducing children in schools and libraries to Baby Goz and my other characters. Sue Weatherill: I first started working with Steve on the Egyptian Activity book after a family visit to Egypt. I was useless at history at school so all the fascination of the subject suddenly hit me. I particularly enjoyed researching for the Prehistoric Activity book. I think it made me feel quite young. And I still can't walk down a pebbled drive without looking for fossils.
- Author(s)Steve Weatherill,Sue Weatherill
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCrafty History S.
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Note4 colour
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Weatherill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.