Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a study of southern Jordan, this study presents data from over a hundred archaeological sites stretching from the Lower Paleolithic to the Chalcolithic periods. It exemplifies that cultural historic and processual approaches are integral to examining prehistoric cultural ecology. It also includes artifact illustrations.
- Author(s)Donald O. Henry
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Contributions to Archaeology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2560 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.