All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFlint was a vitally important resource for prehistoric societies who put it to a diverse range of uses. Chris Butler has created a concise guide to recognising and categorising British prehistoric flintwork.
- Author BiographyChris Butler is a Member of the Institute of Field Archaeologists and a committee member of the Lithic Studies Society. he has directed numerous excavations and has analysed flintwork from many projects in South-East England. He is a part-time lecturer at the University of Sussex and teaches A-Level Archaeology.
- Author(s)Chris Butler
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight640 g
- Width176 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- juliea12112 Apr, 2017by
More photos needed and less illustrations
This book would've been so much better with actual photos and less illustrations. Drawings of flint just isn't the same.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.