All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.62Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £7.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the latest research and illustrated by photographs and reconstructions, this book gives a glimpse into the lives of thousands of generations of people who have lived in the region we now call London.
- Author(s)Museum of London
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2013
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.