CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the emergence of modernism from the fin-de-siecle primitivist project this volume shows how ethnographic materials shaped a variety of high and low discourses (ethnology, social theory, gender construction, classical scholarship, as well as travel photography) at the turn of the century. Illustrated with 98 photographs and drawings.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultural Sitings
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Edited byElazar Barkan,Ronald Bush
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.