Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSerono Symposia, USA
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarry D. Bavister
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsI. Development of the Oocyte.- 1. Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Changes During Oocyte Maturation.- 2. Follicular Control of Meiotic Maturation in Mammalian Oocytes.- 3. Translation Control in Oocytes: A Critical Role for the Poly(A) Tail of Maternal mRNAs.- 4. Establishment of Competence for Preimplantation Embryogenesis During Oogenesis in Mice.- II. Epigenetic Control of Embryo Development.- 5. Regulation of Hamster Embryo Development In Vitro by Amino Acids.- 6. Energy Metabolism in Preimplantation Development.- 7. Growth Factors as Regulators of Mammalian Preimplantation Embryo Development.- 8. Intracellular pH Regulation by the Preimplantation Embryo.- III. Genetics of Embryo Development.- 9. Activation of the Embryonic Genome: Comparisons Between Mouse and Bovine Development.- 10. Mutations Affecting Early Development in the Mouse.- 11. Parental Imprinting in Mammalian Development.- 12. Developmental Potential of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells.- IV. Differentiation of the Embryo.- 13. Blastocyst Development and Growth: Role of Inositol and Citrate.- 14. Development of Human Blastocysts In Vitro.- 15. Development of Na/K ATPase Activity and Blastocoel Formation.- 16. Effects of Imprinting on Early Development of Mouse Embryos.- V. Embryo-Maternal Interactions.- 17. Uterine Secretory Activity and Embryo Development.- 18. In Vitro Models for Implantation of the Mammalian Embryo.- 19. Chemical Signals in Embryo-Maternal Dialogue: Role of Growth Factors.- 20. Regulation of Chorionic Gonadotropin Secretion by Cultured Human Blastocysts.- Appendix: Poster Presentations.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.