All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.37Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn Prelude to Struggle, Katie Day analyzes the findings of a three-year study of the African American churches in North Philadelphia, the most impoverished section of the city. All of these congregations were engaged in significant community economic development projects, yet pursued their common goals through two distinct strategic approaches.
- Author BiographyKatie Day is Professor of Church and Society at the Lutheran Theological Seminary, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Katie Day
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width146 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.