All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £12.83Trending at £19.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.29
- £8.44Trending at £15.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £42.13Trending at £66.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores early complex society and nascent urbanism, based in studies of Mesopotamia during the fifth-fourth millennia bc.
- PublisherMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- Series TitleMcDonald Institute Monographs
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Edited byAugusta Mcmahon,Harriet Crawford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.