All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a guide on the process and content of premarital counselling, this edition includes such issues as remarriage, the blended or step-family, intergroup marriage, and younger and older couples
- Author BiographyROBERT F. STAHMANN Ph.D. is a professor of Family Sciences at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. WILLIAM J. HIEBERT is executive director of the Marriage and Family Counseling Service in Rock Island, Illinois.
- Author(s)Robert F. Stahmann,William J. Hiebert
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight323 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.