All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the key theme of trading in world history, from the earliest signs of trade until the long-distance trade systems such as the famous Silk Road were firmly established. This book traces the development of long-distance trade, from its beginnings in the Paleolithic and Neolithic periods through early river valley civilizations.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Smith is Professor of History and Williams Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Humanities at Ferrum College, USA. His research interests are in North and West Africa and world history. He is the author of Ahmad al-Mansur: Islamic Visionary (2006) as well as numerous articles and book reviews in scholarly publications.
- Author(s)Richard L Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleThemes in World History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.14
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £14.30Trending at £16.70
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.