CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Prenatal Mouse Brain Atlas: Color Images and Annotated Diagrams of: Gestational Days 12, 14, 16 and 18 Sagittal, Coronal and Horizontal Section by Uta B. Schambra (Mixed media product, 2008)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, greatly expanded edition presents a complete mapping of the developing mouse brain that features imaging of whole brain sections. Coverage enables users to compare structures shown in the Atlas to what they can view in a microscope.
- Author(s)Uta B. Schambra
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note265 black & white illustrations, 265 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1905 g
- Width315 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.