All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you improve your witness preparation skills. This edition includes a new focus on the gaps perceived between the attorney and witnesses, and how to effectively bridge those gaps. It also includes a CD-ROM with all the accompanying appendix material, including memoranda outlining the rules of witness preparation.
- Author BiographyDaniel I. Small is a partner with the firm of Holland & Knight in Boston, MA. He practices in the area of litigation, focusing on witness preparation, government and internal investigations, white-collar criminal law and complex civil litigation. He resides in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Daniel I. Small
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.