All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe period before your child joins your family can be a chaotic time. Clear and positive, Preparing for Adoption equips you with the knowledge to create a safe and secure home for your newly adopted child.
- Author BiographyJulia Davis is a Child and Family Therapist at therapeutic adoption agency Adoptionplus and a Senior Practitioner in an Adoption Team. She has worked for many years in the adoption field as a social worker and play therapist preparing children for adoption and supporting them through their moves to new families, and also has extensive experience of training and advising practitioners, adopters and foster carers.
- Author(s)Julia Davis
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byHugh Thornbery
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.