Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Life Principles Study Guides offer a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, and a call to action. Each study guide contains 10 Bible study lessons consisting of in-depth commentary by Dr. Charles Stanley, pertinent Scripture passages on the topic, and thought-provoking questions for group study.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley's goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. This is because, as he says, It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people's lives.
- Author(s)Charles F. Stanley
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/06/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleLife Principles Study Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.