All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to helping faculty prepare for professional review, whether an annual event or at a key moment in their career, will help make this often stressful and confusing experience less challenging and provide faculty a sense of mastery over the process.
- Author BiographyROBERT M. DIAMOND is research professor of education at Syracuse University and president of the National Academy for Academic Leadership. He was formerly assistant vice chancellor, director to the Center for Instructional Development, and professor of instructional design, development and evaluation, and higher education at Syracuse University, where he directed the National Project on Institutional Priorities and Faculty Reward funded by Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of teaching, the Fund Improvement of Post-secondary Education, and Lilly Endowment, and the Pew Charitable Trusts. He coauthored the 1987 National Study of Teaching Assistants, the 1992, 1994, and 1996 national Studies on the Perceived balance Between research and Undergraduate Teaching, and was responsible for the design and implementation of Syracuse University's award-winning high school/college transition program, Project Advance. He also co-directed the Syracuse University Focus on Teaching Project. Dr. Diamond has published extensively and is a consultant to colleges and universities throughout the world. His publications include Aligning Faculty Reward with Institutional Mission: Statements, Policies and Guidelines (1999), Serving on Promotion, tenure, and faculty Review Committees: A faculty Guide (2002), and Designing & Assessing Courses & Curricula: A Practical Guide (1997). He is editor of Field Guide to Academic Leadership (2002) and co-editor of the two-volume The Disciplines Speak (1995 & 2000).
- Author(s)Robert M. Diamond
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJB-Anker
- Place of PublicationBolton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnker Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width161 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.