All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details how to achieve this high level of life-saving readiness. It provides extensive information on firearm options including handguns, rifles, and shotguns; then goes further by detailing knives and other edged weapons; non-lethal weapons like pepper spray, tasers and stun guns plus improvised weapons.
- Author BiographyJim Cobb is a disaster readiness expert. He has been a prepper for most of his life and has worked almost twenty years in the security management and investigation fields. Jim writes The Frugal Prepper column in Survivalist Magazine as well as a daily blog for Survival-Gear.com. Jim's primary home online is found at SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives and works in the Upper Midwest, sequestered in a fortified bunker with his lovely wife and their three kids.
- Author(s)Jim Cobb
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight171 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £13.52
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.24
- £16.56Trending at £22.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
- £11.68Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.