All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom securing stored food, caching valuables, and stocking ammunition to building effective fencing, installing surveillance equipment, and training in the use firearms, this book offers a comprehensive, no-holds-barred guide to effectively saving the lives of one's family members and ensuring the security of the home.
- Author BiographyJim Cobb is a disaster readiness expert. He has been a prepper for most of his life and has worked almost twenty years in the security management and investigation fields. Jim writes The Frugal Prepper column in Survivalist Magazine as well as a daily blog for SurvivalGear.com. Jim's primary home online is found at SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives and works in the Upper Midwest, sequestered in a fortified bunker with his lovely wife and their three kids.
- Author(s)Jim Cobb
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight185 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.93
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £17.64Trending at £20.28
- £11.81Trending at £12.55
- £8.72Trending at £10.99
- £18.68Trending at £25.62
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.