Presbyterians: Their History and Beliefs by Walter L. Lingle, John W. Kuykendall (Paperback, 1958)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by winewafer
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Author(s)John W. Kuykendall,Walter L. Lingle
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1958
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/10/2009
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Author BiographyWalter L. Lingle, a Presbyterian minister and educator, served as President of Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina from 1929-1941. John W. Kuykendall is President Emeritus and Thatcher Professor Emeritus of Religion at Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.