CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 35 fun themes, each including book suggestions, fingerplays (the glue that holds storytime together), short poems, flannelboard stories, music suggestions, and very simple crafts. This work helps you to plan and execute complete storytime programs; and keep children involved with a variety of different activities within the storytime.
- Author(s)Diane Briggs
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thomas Briggs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.