All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionTo ensure they're meeting state early learning guidelines for science, preschool educators need research-based ways to teach young children about scientific concepts. This title helps children ages 3-5 investigate their everyday world and develop the basics of scientific thinking - skills they apply across subject areas when they enter school.
- Author BiographyGay Macdonald is Executive Director for Early Care and Education, Krieger Center, UCLA. Moises Roman is Curriculum Coordinator for Early Care and Education, Krieger Center, UCLA.
- Author(s)Gay Macdonald,Kimberly Brenneman,Moises Roman,Rochel Gelman
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementG Framework This Book Addresse ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.