Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovers how two decades of globalization and sweeping social transformation have affected the way three cultures educate and care for their youngest pupils. This title illustrates the surprising, illuminating, and at times entertaining experiences of four-year-olds - and their teachers - on both sides of the Pacific.
- Author BiographyJoseph Tobin is the Nadine Mathis Basha Professor in Early Childhood Education at Arizona State University and the author or editor of several books. Yeh Hsueh is associate professor in the Department of Counseling, Educational Psychology, and Research at the University of Memphis. Mayumi Karasawa is professor of cultural psychology at Tokyo Woman's Christian University.
- Author(s)Joseph Tobin,Mayumi Karasawa,Yeh Hsueh
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note112 halftones, 1 table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.