All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Prescriber's Guide combines evidence-based data with clinically informed advice to support everyone who is prescribing in the field of mental health.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego and Honorary Visiting Senior Fellow in Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge, UK. He has conducted various research projects awarded by the National Institute of Mental Health, Veterans Affairs, and the pharmaceutical industry. Author of more than 500 articles and chapters, Dr Stahl is also the author of the bestseller Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Stahl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2017
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.