CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides health care professionals and others with an understanding of over three decades of research on Transcendental Meditation and the treatment of chronic medical and psychiatric disorders as well as the use of Transcendental Meditation in effective health programs with a wide range of disorders and patient populations.
- Author BiographyDavid F. O'Connell, Ph.D., M.S, CFC, DABPS, is a board certified forensic psychologist and a medical psychologist. He is also a conditional prescribing psychologist in primary care in New Mexico. He has been practicing Transcendental Meditation for 40 years. He has written about it previously in the Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly and in a previous edited book entitled, Self Recovery: Treating Addictions Using Transcendental Meditation and Maharishi Ayurveda (1994). O'Connell has taught graduate level courses in counseling psychology at Rosemont University and undergraduate psychology courses at Drexel University and Alvernia University. He has served on the editorial board of the Journal of Adolescent Chemical Dependency. This will be his 7th book. Deborah L. Bevvino, PhD, NP is currently the behavioral medicine faculty associate in the Family Practice and Community Medicine Residency Program at Reading Hospital & Medical Center. She holds adjunct assistant clinical faculty positions at Penn State University School of Medicine and the Sidney Kimmel Family and Community Medicine College of Jefferson University. She is a practicing psychologist at the Center for Mental Health at Reading Hospital and is also an Adult Nurse Practitioner. She has been practicing Transcendental Meditation and Ayurveda for twenty years.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note4 tables, 4 graphs
- Weight608 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid F. O'Connell,Deborah L. Bevvino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.