All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.46Was:£16.99Free postage
- £15.04Was:£16.99Free postage
- £14.86Was:£16.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionElite athletes have long relied on personalised stretching programmes to improve flexibility and prevent injury. This book features full-colour anatomical illustrations and step-by-step instructions for 40 of the effective stretches to eliminate pain, alleviate muscle soreness, improve balance and flexibility and prevent common injuries.
- Author BiographyKristian Berg is a doctor of naprapathy, a medical therapy that focuses on manipulation and stretching of the spine and connective tissues. He has managed his own clinic in Stockholm, Sweden, since 1988. At his clinic he has shown more than 30,000 patients the importance of stretching and muscular balance for overall health. Berg is also the principal at the Personal Training School and a lecturer in anatomy at the Scandinavian College of Naprapathic Manual Medicine in Stockholm.
- Author(s)Kristian Berg
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note1 Halftones, black and white; 73 Illustrations, color
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £17.90Trending at £19.93
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £9.12Trending at £10.04
- £7.54Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.