All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be in the groove?
- Author BiographyANNE DANIELSEN is a researcher in the department of musicology at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Anne Danielsen
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note11 illus. & 40 Figs.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.60
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.