All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful handmade gifts for all occasions! You'll discover gifts to sew for all of life's major celebrations: birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, new homes, new babies, or simply just because. Betz White, known for her earth- and family-friendly designs, offers a new collection of sewing projects for you to stitch and give to those you love.
- Author BiographyBetz White is a designer, green crafter, and the bestselling author of two books, Warm Fuzzies and Sewing Green. Her original sewing patterns, Make New or Make Do, are designed to be made from either new or repurposed fabrics. When she's not designing or sewing, Betz can be found shopping at thrift stores, teaching workshops, and raising two crafty boys with a passion for making stuff.
- Author(s)Betz White
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.