All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young, married, businesswoman's comfortable world is shattered by the appearance of the man who raped her many years before.
- Author BiographyGil Hogg is a lawyer who has worked internationally and now lives in London. He has defended rape cases and understands the complexities and the anguish of the victims. He is familiar with New York State and its criminal law system, which is central to the story. He is the author of Teaching Yourself Tranquillity (2005), and two previous novels Caring For Cathy (2008) and Blue Lantern (2009).
- Author(s)Gil Hogg
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/02/2017
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.36Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.