All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book demonstrates how you can use this visual language to make the story of your organization, brand, or initiative effective and entertaining - and how social sharing networks like SlideShare, Prezi, and Scribd can present your story to a worldwide audience.
- Author BiographyAs the Community Manager for SlideShare, Kit curates and features presentations on the SlideShare home page, writes and edits the SlideShare blog, its two newsletters, and represents SlideShare on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. SlideShare co-founder Rashmi Sinha refers to Kit as the voice of SlideShare. As primary writer editor of the SlideShare blog, Kit interviews and has access to the world's leading experts in presentation trends, design and delivery. In addition to her own SlideShare expertise, Kit works with and has access to the entire SlideShare team. Kit's extensive work in digital communications and software development include producing live video webcasts for Fortune 100 companies, event planning, and public speaking at conferences such as SXSW. She is also the founder of the digital music licensing company, BumperTunes. Kit's photos have appeared in two United Nations publications. She has served as a member of the editorial team for WorldChanging.com and has written for numerous blogs in the digital and sustainability spaces. Andrea Meyer is a writer and ghostwriter who's contributed to 34 books. She founded WorkingKnowledge.com in 1988 and works with CEOs, professors, and consultants to write their books, blogs, white papers, and online learning content. Her clients include McKinsey & Co., MIT, Harvard, IBM, Innocentive, YPO and Cisco. Andrea shares practical, how-to insights on innovation, strategy, business, history and psychology. She explains difficult concepts through real-life stories. Andrea received her Master's Information Science from UT-Austin and is a member of Mensa, Phi Beta Kappa, and Who's Who in America.
- Author(s)Andrea Meyer,Kit Seeborg
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.