All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionPresentation Strategies and Dialogue provides analytical and physical techniques that will enable students to deliver engaging and powerful design presentations that both bring to life the design story and demonstrate how the solution meets the client's needs.
- Author BiographyChristina Scalise, NCIDQ, is a professional interior designer and principal of her own firm. She is also is a part-time interior design educator and has taught interior design studios, professional practice, architectural communications, and rendering courses at Woodbury University, Seton Hill University, and the Art Institutes beginning in 1982.
- Author(s)Christina M. Scalise
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note16pp full colour insert
- Weight541 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.