Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Adrian Wallwork
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleGuides to Professional English
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Importance and Characteristics of a Good Presentation.- Learning from Other People's Presentations.- Your Audience and Preparing Them for Your Presentation.- Preparing a Script.- Preparing Your Slides.- How to Reduce the Amount of Text and Number of Characters.- Using Bullets.- Using and Commenting on Diagrams and Processes.- Pronunciation and Intonation.- Usage of Tenses and Verb Forms.- Conducting a Presentation, Demo, or Training Course with a Face-to-Face Audience or Via Video Conference.- Conducting a Demo/Training Via an Audio Conference Call.- Generating Questions During a Demo/Training Session.- Making Your Demo/Training Interactive: Setting Tasks.- Answering Questions.- Practising Your Presentation.- Improving Your Skills as a Presenter and Trainer.- Useful Phrases: All Types of Presentations.- Useful Phrases: Informal and Technical Demo.- Useful Phrases: Formal Business Presentations.
- Author BiographyWallwork, a native English speaker from the UK, has 25 years of experience teaching English at various IT companies in Pisa, Italy. He has published 13 books with Springer Science+Business Media.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.