Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Hoskin's informative and entertaining text, and Mark Standen's distinctive and sympathetic photographs present a wide ranging introduction to the Kingdom in all its aspects: geography, history, people, religion, art, culture and cuisine.
- Author BiographyJohn Hoskin is a British writer who has been based in Bangkok for the past 30 years. He is the author of more than 20 books on Thai and Southeast Asian history, culture and travel, including Ten Contemporary Thai Artists, The Mekong: A River and Its People, and Bangkok by Design. Mark Standen has lived in Thailand since 1989. His work has featured in high quality publications on culture, travel, art and heritage, such as Passage Through Angkor, Buddha in the Landscape: A Sacred Expression of Thailand and Laguna Phuket - Triumph of a Tropical Vision.
- Author(s)John Hoskins
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 colour + maps
- Weight975 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Standen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.