All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £54.49Was:£54.99Free postage
- £52.64Was:£54.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the approaches of preventative and restorative dentistry, this is a revised and updated guide to the clinical techniques and procedures necessary for managing tooth disorders and disease.
- Author BiographyGraham J. Mount is a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Dentistry, University of Adelaide, Australia and has a lifetime track record of promoting and delivering advances in the quality of patient care in areas related to both prevention and tooth restoration. Wyatt R. Hume is a Senior Consultant with the Academy for Academic Leadership in Atlanta, former Professor and Chair of Restorative Dentistry at the University of California, San Francisco and former Dean of the School of Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles, USA. Hien C. Ngo is Professor and Dean of the School of Dentistry, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Mark S. Wolff is Professor and Chair of the Department of Cariology and Comprehensive Care and Associate Dean for Pre-doctoral Clinical Education at the New York University College of Dentistry, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1130 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGraham J. Mount,Hien C. Ngo,Mark S. Wolff,Wyatt R. Hume
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.60
- £17.90Trending at £18.69
- £21.79Trending at £29.52
- £15.99Trending at £18.87
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.09
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.